Jan 26, 2011

Loop Spoons Are Here!!!


The loop spoons arrived from Sassy today and I was so eager to test them out. As soon as I handed a spoon to Max he immediately lit up and for the first time I wasn't worried that it would end up on the floor.

Right now I am going to offer a FREE spoon with every Toy Saver purchased. I only have 15 so you need to act quick! To receive your FREE loop spoon simply type "SPOON" into the "special instructions" section during check out. If you forget, don't worry.... you can always send us an email immediately after you've made your purchase to info@thetoysaver.com.

The loop spoons are all gone. Thanks to everyone who participated. Drop us a line and let us know how you like using your loop spoon with The Toy Saver, or leave us a comment on our facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for checking out The Toy Saver blog! Please feel free to leave comments, we love to hear from out readers!