Jan 19, 2011

The Toy Saver Has Gone International


When I started making Toy Savers in December of 2010 I had an idea that I thought a lot of people would think was cool, but I had no idea it would spread all the way across the ocean!

Last week, right after the Toy Saver was featured on Baby Gadget I woke up and had orders from the United Kingdom, Canada, then Norway and just this week Taiwan! It is very exciting to be sending my simple creation all the way around the world. I wonder what country will be next.

**Update: the next day I received an order from Belgium.**

**Update on the update: Just received an order from France and Australia.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for checking out The Toy Saver blog! Please feel free to leave comments, we love to hear from out readers!